What We Believe
- We believe that each and every software project can be successful.
- We believe that developing the professional skills of companies, teams, and individuals is the best way to make software projects more successful.
- We believe that better software practices provide an exceptionally strong return on investment (ROI).
- We believe that most software projects can perform significantly better than they are performing now.
- We believe that our ability to benefit our clients derives from the unusual breadth of companies we work with, our exceptional depth in specific techniques, and our ability to provide an impartial, outside perspective.
- We believe that most software development occurs in business contexts, and that our offerings and recommendations should always be grounded in business benefit to our clients.
If this sounds good to you, we would love to talk with you about how we can put our beliefs to work for you and your company.
Construx helps software development organizations become more productive and get to market faster with high quality, innovative products. For 20 years we have been providing insight, techniques, and recommendations through training and consulting on software development best practices. We cover the complete software development life cycle, with a practical approach that helps you meet business goals.
The foundation of our company and our culture was laid by Steve McConnell, a leading voice in the software development space. His Code Complete is considered by many to be the best software development book of all time. At Construx, Steve leads a hand-picked, personally trained team of the best software minds around.
Our client list is a Who’s Who of high-tech and software-intensive companies worldwide. Construx consultants have racked up unmatched experience on the ground–working with companies to solve day-to-day problems, make measurable software improvements, and fulfill business goals.
Steve McConnell, thought leader and author of the classic software development book, Code Complete.