About this course
How do professional testers test software? This course teaches the techniques, tips, tricks, and strategies used by test professionals on both Agile and traditional projects. You will learn and apply numerous detailed test design strategies for black-box (functional) testing and system testing. You will also learn practical techniques for planning, designing, and executing effective testing on real software projects. Determine how much testing is enough for your project, whether your test cases are adequate, and how to minimize wasted testing effort. This seminar emphasizes black box (functional) testing and system testing.
- Gain a deep understanding of test design strategies for traditional and agile projects
- Learn techniques for creating the fewest test cases needed to provide the most comprehensive testing
- Apply risk-based testing to understand where to focus testing on a project
- Use Behavior Driven Development (BDD) and Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
- Learn test planning to set expectations within and outside a project team on what and how much testing will be performed
Who Should Take This Course
This seminar will be useful to testers, test leads, quality assurance engineers, and quality assurance leads. If you’re a developer, see Developer Testing Boot Camp.