About this course
Learn state-of-the-art methods and practices for planning, estimating, and managing Agile projects. The real-world practices presented in this seminar are based upon evolved concepts and support both basic Scrum projects and Agile at scale—and they have been proven on the ground through extensive use by Construx’s clients. These concepts are illustrated throughout the seminar with numerous hands-on exercises. After the seminar, attendees will understand and be able to effectively plan and estimate their projects in days instead of weeks, and be able to confidently forecast project completions with accuracy.
- Agile Project Planning Strategies
- Envisioning: The Foundation for Planning
- Planning by Focusing on Deliverables
- Effective Agile Work Decomposition
- Agile Estimation
- Release Planning
- Backlog Refinement
- Effective Sprint Planning
- Component Task Creation and Estimation During Sprints
- Tracking and Forecasting
- Back to Work Action Plan
Who Should Take This Course
Scrum Master, Project Managers, Leads, and others interested in learning how to better plan, manage, and scale their Agile software projects.