About this course
How can you increase your personal productivity? Decades of research have found least ten-fold “10x” differences in productivity and quality between the best software developers and the worst. In this course, you will learn and apply effective techniques that will allow you to vastly increase your personal productivity. You will learn the Eight Key Principles of 10x Software Development, discover the tactics and factors that affect individual productivity, and avoid the productivity traps of “minus-x” engineering.
You will learn
- Productivity Basics
- 10x Principle: Avoid Minus X Productivity
- 10x Principle: Set Direction
- 10x Principle: Attack Uncertainty
- 10x Principle: Tailor Solution to the Problem
- 10x Principle: Seek Ground Truth
- 10x Principle: Make Decisions with Data
- 10x Principle: Minimize Unintentional Rework
- 10x Principle: Grow Capability
Who Should Take This Course
Developers, analysts, testers, project managers, and other individual contributors on software projects who are interested in increasing their personal productivity.
3 PDUs – PDU Reporting Instructions