Scrum is the most widely adopted Agile methodology in the industry today. Many Scrum implementations fall short of expectations–they leave people wondering. The basics are in place, but we aren’t seeing the full benefits we expected.
Construx’s Scrum Tune-up diagnoses problems and helps your team achieve Scrum’s full potential. We focus on mastering the fundamentals, troubleshooting current practices, and looking for additional techniques and practices that will help your team succeed. We’ll help get your team firing on all cylinders.
Questions and Issues
- Our team has adopted Scrum. Why aren’t we seeing the results we expected?
- We have the basics in place, but we still believe that we can be so much better
- Early adoptions worked well, but as we’ve added more teams it hasn’t gone smoothly
- Why do other companies seem to be succeeding more with Scrum than we are?
- Review team artifacts (velocity metrics, burndown charts, release roadmap, user stories, etc.)
- Observe retrospective, review, refining, and sprint planning sessions
- Meet with team members and stakeholders to understand the organization and context
- Provide feedback and coaching to the Product Owner, Scrum Master, and team
- Recommend changes needed for successful adoption of Scrum
Results You Can Expect
- Improved Scrum performance for better quality, visibility, and time to market
- Improved product backlog and user stories
- Improved product owner skills to elicit and capture user needs
- Refinement of existing practices like retrospectives to ensure continuous improvement
- Connection of Scrum to organization-wide processes like QA audits and governance models
- Improved estimation techniques
- Improved velocity data