Software Development Assessmentadmin2018-10-04T22:27:05+00:00
Software Development Assessment
Know that your organization, team, or project can be better, but not sure where to start. Construx can help. Our assessment family includes Project Assessments, Organizational Assessments, Agile Readiness Assessments, Benchmarks, and much much more.
Drawing on our work with hundreds of leading companies, Construx takes you through a structured process focused on your specific business challenges. The result? An improvement strategy, prioritized and tailored to your particular needs, targeted to take you to the next level.
- Your software organization has moved to Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, or another Agile approach and you’re disappointed with the results so far.
- You know your organization can do better, but you aren’t sure where the highest leverage improvement areas are.
- You have a project that is troubled or late, but you aren’t certain how to put it back on track.
- You want to know how your organization stacks up against best-in-class organizations.
Our Assessment Process
- Establish business goals
- Survey people across your organization about what is working and is not
- Review and analyze current work products to create a set of preliminary focus issues
- Conduct onsite interviews with select cross-functional staff members
- Provide preliminary findings for your consideration and input
- Work together to craft actionable recommendations for changes needed to achieve business goals
- Present the assessment findings to company executives
- Conduct a planning workshop with your staff to create an action plan
Results You Can Expect
- A clear understanding of what’s working well today
- Insight into the current gaps and challenges that are impacting your ability to be successful
- Specific, prioritized recommendations to help your project, team, or organization achieve its goals
- Action plan for implementing the recommendations including owners, timeframes, and deliverables
Every situation is different, so every assessment is different. Our goal is to help your project, product, organization, or team achieve its goals Contact us to learn more about our family of assessment offerings.