Webinar: 5 Common Gaps in Scrum Adoptions
August 18th, 2020 @ 12:00-1:00pm PDT
Construx VP of Consulting & Scrum Expert
Scrum is the most widely used Agile framework in the software development industry today. By providing a significant amount of structure—specific roles, events, and artifacts that work together—Scrum aspires for transparency, self-empowerment, and empirical process control. But many organizations across a diverse set of industries encounter a consistent set of challenges with Scrum due to similar gaps in their Scrum adoption.
Join Jenny Stuart as she describes the five most common gaps preventing effective Scrum and shares tips to help you avoid them.
In this webinar, you will learn
- The five Scrum gaps most often found in Construx’s international consulting work
- How merely opportunistic staffing of the Scrum roles can hinder Scrum’s effectiveness
- How to tell whether your backlog refinement is insufficient
- The importance of making sure your Sprint Retrospectives are actually useful
- Issues that prevent true incremental value delivery
Sign up to access the live and recorded webinar
Share this webinar