Construx’s Code Assessment characterizes your code’s maintainability and alignment with business goals. Our analysis combines quantitative metrics with qualitative analysis to provide feedback and recommendations related to:
- Understandability and maintainability
- Automated testing usage and coverage
- Size and complexity metrics
- Use of good practices, including factoring, abstraction, commenting, naming, etc.
- Security and robustness including defensive programming, buffer management, input handling, etc.
- Risks to internationalization, portability, or other specific questions
- Use flexible coding techniques
- Analysis of technical debt
We can perform a review to assist you with a specific improvement plan, or work with you to set up the tools and processes your organization needs for continual code improvement.
Have questions about your code quality? Contact Construx about a code assessment.