Software Project Survival Guide
Survival Check for Chapter 12
- Planning is conducted at the beginning of each stage for that stage’s activities.
- Stage planning includes requirements review, detailed design, coding and code reviews, test case creation, user documentation updates, in-stage defect correction, technical coordination, integration and release, risk management, project tracking, and other important activities.
- The project team creates a set of miniature milestones to aid in tracking progress throughout the stage.
- The list of miniature milestones does not include all activities.
- The project is not actually tracked against the list of miniature milestones
- The project manager adopts a hands-on approach to the project itself.