Software Improvement Programs
Get peak performance across your entire organization—with practical guidance every step of the way.
Organizational improvements can take your software development organization to a whole new level of productivity. But even considering an organizational improvement effort can be daunting. For most organizations, the process is rife with questions.
- Which changes will best help us achieve our goals?
- Does our staff have the skill and knowledge necessary to make the changes?
- Should change be incrementally adopted, or deployed throughout the organization all at once?
Construx helps you answer these questions and more. We work with you to select and implement the methodology and practices that lead to the improvements—and the results—that matter the most. Having a plan and a partner to see your improvement effort through can make all the difference in the world. From planning to pilots to hands-on coaching, we help you avoid common costly pitfalls. And when you are ready to deploy improvements, we are there with ongoing assistance and support.
If any of the following apply to your organization, our Organizational Improvement services are just what you need.
- The practices that worked when the organization was smaller don't support your current needs.
- You want to take the organization to the next level of productivity.
- You want to avoid repeating past mistakes on future projects.
- A critical new product or business opportunity requires increased sophistication.
“The best part of working with Construx is the sincere and deep commitment to helping us achieve positive change.”
- Kevin Lupowitz,