Construx offers an exceptional physical work environment, enlightened management, industry-leading benefits package and innovative bonus and incentive programs.
- We have no open positions at this time.
Working at Construx
We hire only the best employees, whether software engineers, sales, or other staff. We are looking for individuals who are excited by Construx's mission and who have a proven record of efficiently delivering quality work. Our environment challenges individuals to do their best and to contribute to teams that accomplish more than the sum of the individuals. Our culture requires openness, accountability, and achievement.
Our benefits package is rarely matched even within the software industry, which is why we have been recognized as the best small company to work for in Washington State multiple times:
- 24 days paid time off
- Private offices with office decorating budget
- Family medical care plan
- Family dental plan
- Family vision plan
- Long term disability coverage
- 401K plan with employer match
- Flexible schedule, as job responsibilities permit
- Business casual dress
- Incentive pay
- Training as needed
- Free beverages every day and free all-company lunches each week
- Company dinners and retreats at locations that have included the Salish Lodge, the Herb Farm and the Inn at Langley
- Staff that enjoys doing excellent work and enjoys working with each other